TAYLOR VET CARES
Services we’re proud to provide for Longview, Pine Tree, and Spring Hill communities:
- Bair Hugger technology keeps pets warm throughout soft-tissue surgery.
- Dental services prevent and treat gum disease and other painful oral concerns.
- Wellness care extends your pet’s life and prevents larger medical issues.
- Dermatology controls pet allergies and bacterial or fungal infections.
- Extended and short-term boarding catering to the needs of both cats and dogs.
ONLY THE SAFEST STANDARD OF VETERINARY CARE FOR FOUR-LEGGED FRIENDS
Continually striving for only the best in animal hospitals and standards, we require pre-anesthetic blood-work for all our patients. Consequently, this allows us to take every precaution to avoid complications during any procedure with us. While we mainly service dogs and cats, ask us about your hamster, gerbil, or other small mammals. We look forward to caring for your four-legged friend at our animal hospital in Longview, TX!
Unbelievable group of people here. Cannot say enough about them. They are extended family to me!
EXPERIENCED ANIMAL HOSPITAL IN LONGVIEW, TX AND ADVANCED CAPABILITIES
Adding to the longtime animal hospital history and community roots of Taylor Veterinary Clinic, our new owner and practicing veterinarian Nick McClimon brings with him over 14 years of service. Initially, the selfless, kind people who make it a priority to look over their pet’s health is what drew Dr. McClimon to the veterinary field. Now, he's pleased to serve as our neighborhood veterinarian in Longview, TX. Our animal hospital is dedicated to providing the most advanced treatment, care, and best practices for pet families. You’ll be happy you visited and your pet will thank you.
Do you have questions about our veterinary services? Call our team at (903) 759-7611!